Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:51 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, we searched the store set yesterday, didn't we? Were the knives there yesterday?
Comparing investigations, there has been no change in the quantity of knives in the Store Set during Day 1 and Day 2.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: UaW6Jk5.png]

"How about the quantity of burners? Any changes there?"
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 10:01 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "How about the quantity of burners? Any changes there?"
That's also the same as it was yesterday.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: 49WPrU4.png]

"Tell me what you kill...
and I'll tell you what you are"
- evil Brillat-Savarin

Tonight on Iron Chef... Chairman Kaga gives his account to a captive audience.

[Image: TjIlkEI.png]

- leave bedroom, head to set building
- notice IRON CHEF CRAZY ISLAND talking with IRON CHEF MALEWIFE outside the chapel
- go inside, enter cafeteria, go upstairs
- enter food lab, notice CHEF GORDON leaving burned room
- spend time making ice-cream with the cool liquid nitrogen stuff that's here

[Image: VD0flfA.png]
(everyone as i'm giving my account)

- when that's done, go through the dining set, kitchen set, see IRON CREW HUMAN CUISINE heading downstairs as well
- pass IRON CHEF RADICAL lugging a cart upstairs, gordon emerging from facilities
- enter freezer with IRON CHEF HUMAN CUISINE, take pity on the lobster while he takes pity on those uneaten organs
- head upstairs, head south to the infirmary, take the stairs up to the animal pen, notice the TV is playing the solus channel
- animal pen has IRON CREW SERA ISLAND petting the pig and IRON CREW MONDAYS trying to discover if he is man or cat, so i drop the lobster in the tank and return to the food lab, then cross to the awards gallery and the cafeteria kitchen
- announce tonight's THEME INGREDIENT

[Image: mp4N7wO.png]
PINEAPPLE!

- begin to slice pineapple, hear a loud but distant explosion as i do
- tv turns on with a man performing a strange ritual, tune him out to focus on pineapple
- IRON CREW HOMESTAR comes in from north exit, heads upstairs
- annie enters the pantry
- IRON CHEF VALENTIAN hangs around me

[Image: 6X5eMZE.png]
(Pictured: Luthier)

- pineapple complete, begin searching for intended victim
- walking around the lower set of the building. check garage, infirmary, show archives, but no pizza
- notice IRON CHEF ITALIAN standing outside the greenhouse with IRON CHEF RUBBED MEAT
- dropkick pizza, prepare my dish

[Image: Pl7JKNs.png]

- intend to leave with luthier, but IRON GOOSE chases him off with a knife
- head downstairs alone, cross to the breakroom, take stairs up to staff kitchen
- strike sexy poses, prepare to head to bed when i see that damn cat again
- dragging an unconscious IRON CHEF MASTERCHEF, bonus
- knowing what must be done, with a hearty laugh, the kaga saga continues as i kick gregg wallace's body at the cat while he tries to flee, knocking them both down the stairs
- head to bed thereafter

[Image: jQuuTij.png]

[ -- Captioned by Minus World Media Group -- ]

Starring: TAKESHI KAGA
GORDON RAMSAY

IRON CHEFS/CREW (in order of appearance)
Iron Chef Crazy Island - Angie
Iron Chef Malewife - Immortal Tatsu
Chef Gordon
Iron Crew Human Cuisine - Hannibal
Iron Chef Radical - King Radical
Iron Crew Sera Island - Atelier Annie
Iron Crew Homestar - Dude
Iron Chef Valentian - Luthier
Iron Chef Italian - Pizza
Iron Chef Rubbed Meat - Ainsley
Iron Goose - Goose
Iron Chef MasterChef - Gregg Wallace

[Image: mnNHWQx.png]
[Image: apple.gif]
The King of Town
Hey Mr. Angry Chef, do you have an alibi of some description?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 10:33 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Hey Mr. Angry Chef, do you have an alibi of some description?
"What, you think it's me? Bloody stupid ingrate...

Well, if one thing comes to mind, it's that whole experiment with King Radical. People are saying I would have caught him setting up the knives, right. I get that.

But if I was setting up the knives, Kaga would have caught me. He only went down for a lobster, after all."
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: 5p3K7Sx.png]

Investigate Burned Room
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 10:35 PM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Investigate Burned Room
You investigate the Burned Room.

It looks... largely like a regular kitchen, except everything is completely covered with ash and soot. An oven and a fridge both sit open and empty. Trying them, you discover they're nonfunctional.

There are also several burnt corpses lying on the floor.
The King of Town
What do those corpses taste like?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 10:39 PM)The King of Town Wrote: What do those corpses taste like?
You taste the burnt corpse.

It tastes impossible to describe, like several flavors simultaneously and yet separately.
The King of Town
Can we test how long it would take for somebody to set a pro-pain trap in an oven, and being able to smell it leaking?
Or a gas oven that's been turned on without lighting the burners?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 10:45 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Can we test how long it would take for somebody to set a pro-pain trap in an oven, and being able to smell it leaking?
Or a gas oven that's been turned on without lighting the burners?
You already tested how long a propane tank takes to start smelling of propane. It's a short period, but not instant.
Turning on the Staff Kitchen oven without lighting the burners, you find that it happens almost instantly, quite a bit less time than if you used the tank method.
Draku
I'm left to believe that King Radical simply set shit up before he went into the basement, as it's the only thing that makes sense with the timeline as per the current evidence
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
King Radical
Oi, blondie. There a cask of wine missing from the cellar?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 11:00 PM)King Radical Wrote: Oi, blondie. There a cask of wine missing from the cellar?
Taking a look at the wine cellar, there's definitely a cask of wine that's outright gone rather than simply open.
Draku
ok first off, radical didnt present the wine itself

second off i would like to compare this investigation to night 1's when we looked at the wine cellar and see if one was missing at the time too
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 11:03 PM)Draku Wrote: ok first off, radical didnt present the wine itself

second off i would like to compare this investigation to night 1's when we looked at the wine cellar and see if one was missing at the time too
You checked the wine cellar on night 1, so comparing notes confirms that the empty spot was full of a wine cask at the time.
Lasagna Cat
Hey, Ramsay. Why didn't you mention your little excursion to the Burned Room?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 9, 2022 at 12:58 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Hey, Ramsay. Why didn't you mention your little excursion to the Burned Room?
"...That. I was hoping Kaga wouldn't mention that.

I was trying to find something important in the Burned Room. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like it's there. Whether someone took it, or I was looking in the wrong place, I don't know.

Regardless, I didn't want to draw too much attention to that room before I knew everything about what went down there. It's got secrets, and I wanted to figure them out on my own time."
Draku
If anyone sees Gregg entering the kitchen set and can place him going in before the propane smell he becomes sus, but that's our only other possibility