DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Solus zos Galvus
You can inspect me for snips, though be aware - the King of Town knocked me over the head at the end of the night. I have absolutely no idea what he did to me after that point.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:14 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I'll show off my snips, emphasis on finding snips that are older than the ones I just got.
There's a couple of snips besides the ones you just got, concentrated on your fingers and hands.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:15 AM)Draku Wrote: i bodycheck tatsu for stuff and snips

also rubber duck and tsumugi for snips
You bodycheck all of them. Three snipness figures before you.

Tatsu has some sake, a portable burner, a rock, and a knife.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:16 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: You can inspect me for snips, though be aware - the King of Town knocked me over the head at the end of the night. I have absolutely no idea what he did to me after that point.
You've got no snips but a huge bruise on the top of your head.
Draku
just for kicks
what's the status on the tatsu knife
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:26 AM)Draku Wrote: just for kicks
what's the status on the tatsu knife
Severely warped and melted. It's also covered in ash.

There's an odd logo on the handle, consisting of a pair of crossed knives in a diamond, with the letters "OCGA" in the bottom quadrant.
Luthier
Do the tank lobsters have their claws banded up?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:29 AM)Luthier Wrote: Do the tank lobsters have their claws banded up?
No. We're hardcore.
Vruet
Investigate Tatsu's burner, does it smell of anything, has it been used? (fuel, burn marks, etc)
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:32 AM)Vruet Wrote: Investigate Tatsu's burner, does it smell of anything, has it been used? (fuel, burn marks, etc)
You take a solid look at Tatsu's burner.

The fuel tank is completely full, and it smells of nothing. The plate is sparkling clean, as well.
Solus zos Galvus
Any similarly warped knives in the burned room?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:36 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Any similarly warped knives in the burned room?
Several, as well as forks and spoons damaged in a similar matter. They all bear the OCGA logo.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Tatsu's has the same logo, right? Sorry if this was already mentioned.
Luthier
Pray tell, is there any sign that Pizza may have been moved from where he currently rests?
Draku
Does one of these warped knives create a different wound in flesh from a normal kitchen knife?

If I heat a fresh one up does it look different than it did before?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:39 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Tatsu's has the same logo, right? Sorry if this was already mentioned.
Correct, it's an identical OCGA logo.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:40 AM)Luthier Wrote: Pray tell, is there any sign that Pizza may have been moved from where he currently rests?
Not as far as you can tell.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:40 AM)Draku Wrote: Does one of these warped knives create a different wound in flesh from a normal kitchen knife?

If I heat a fresh one up does it look different than it did before?
It's slightly different, just due to the different angle now.

Heating a fresh Burned Room knife doesn't do more than change the color of the blade a little.
Draku
Does the blade discoloration match Tatsu's, or is Tatsu's closer to untouched?
Goose
(Feb 18, 2022 at 10:13 PM)Draku Wrote: @Goose present your knives
honk
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:44 AM)Draku Wrote: Does the blade discoloration match Tatsu's, or is Tatsu's closer to untouched?
Tatsu's looks like one of the fresh knives.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:45 AM)Goose Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2022 at 10:13 PM)Draku Wrote: @Goose present your knives
honk
The Goose presents a knife. It's clean, but incredibly menacing due to being carried by the Goose.
Solus zos Galvus
Microwave a ceramic knife. Does it heat up without breaking?
Luthier
Is there anything disturbed in the Library? Odd scents of any kind?