DAY 6 - Burning Night, Holy Night

Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:13 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Alright, douse something with the baptismal cloth that has the oil on it in the chapel and set it alight. Does it cause any damage beyond the scorch marks as per above?

Check utilties for anything axe-like that could be used to give rubber duck the wound. Anything in the cleaning room, infirmary? Any gym equipment?
You douse it and throw it on some carpet. The carpet catches fire, and you quickly put it out.

Utilities, the Cleaning Room, the Infirmary, and the Gym all produce nothing closer to your desired result.
Immortal Tatsu
Is there anything in the general area outside of the Chapel?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:15 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Is there anything in the general area outside of the Chapel?
That area of the outdoors is pretty clear. The closest thing is the cake oven, and that's over by the Staff Building anyway.
Lasagna Cat
Check the cake oven anyway
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gregg Wallace
"Quick! I'll transform into an oven!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:18 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check the cake oven anyway
You check the cake oven without permission.

It's basically a hollow shell, designed for someone to fit inside. The top lifts up so you can easily get in and out, while there's no bottom, so you can walk around. There's also a slit for eyes.

There's nothing special inside it.
Lasagna Cat
Paranormal pantry... hypertech kitchen.... anything in there?

Also the uh normal pantry i guess
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:29 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Paranormal pantry... hypertech kitchen.... anything in there?

Also the uh normal pantry i guess
Lots of super fancy food that doens't exist normally, and incredibly ridiculous contraptions. But they all look untouched.

Normal pantry, no, nothing doing.
Luthier
Hannibal in Discord https://discord.com/channels/70412714185...4845814794 Wrote:I will consent to a body check so that you may see no keys on my person.

I'll go out on a limb and look anyway. I suppose it doesn't hurt.

I will also fully check Solus, per his recent consent.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:42 AM)Luthier Wrote:
Hannibal in Discord https://discord.com/channels/70412714185...4845814794 Wrote:I will consent to a body check so that you may see no keys on my person.

I'll go out on a limb and look anyway. I suppose it doesn't hurt.

I will also fully check Solus, per his recent consent.
You check Hannibal. He has a few cooking utensils, a washcloth, and a full syringe.

You also check Solus. He has a big bruise on the back of his head, some ziplocs of rust, a molotov, and a cork gun.